This course will enable the candidate to write business correspondence and reports that present the information to the reader in a manner guaranteed to achieve the desired results.
Topics to be covered:
The main perspectives of this course are as follows:
• Planning for writing and document design draft
• Identify proposal types, purposes and audiences
• writing a letter of request, of complaint, of refusal, of reply
• Preparing the letter of transmittal, executive summary, and cover page (including descriptive abstract)
• Creating an appropriate style; rhetorical choices and style; Readability in technical writing (clarity, conciseness, consistency)